Thursday, May 20, 2010

Novel Project

                                             My name is Diana I have one sister and two brothers. I am 12 years old. I am in seventh grade. My sisters name is Mary  my brothers are twins their names are Larry and Jarry. My sister is 14 and my brothers are 15 about to turn 16. My mother loves me more then my sister or brothers. She loves me more because I get go grads. I have a grate life because I never had to do chores because mommy makes my sister do them for. My mom doesn't want me to work. She doesn't want me to work because she wants me to get a job and bring her fame. In second grade  my teacher told my mom that I can go to fourth grade. My mom said no beacause then I would be the youngest in my class. When I was in therd grade my teacher told my mom if I would want to go to fourth grade. My mom said "no because I would be the youngest and people would bother her and make fun of  her." Then when I was in fifth grade they ask me if  I would want to go to sixth grade. My mom said OK because I am getting mad of  Diana's teachers asking me if I want to skip grade. So I went to seventh grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment