Thursday, January 14, 2010

Why it is a bad day for me?

Today was a bad day. It was bad because I thought that me and my brother were just playing a game. It turned  out we weren't playing because he throw snow at my face. Then he took me by my hands and throw me at the snow. I fell on my face. When I was getting up Byron throw an other snow ball. The snow ball hit me in my face. That really hurt I wanted to go inside crying but I didn't because I thought Byron and Buphead would laugh. When I got inside I was sill cold also my eyes were watery. Joetta asked me what happen I didn't want to tell her so I didn't. Joetta got really mad at me because I didn't tell her the truth. Joetta told me she was going to tell mom that won't tell her what is wrong. When mommy and daddy got home I was already changed from my outer close so they won't notice any thing. Then they went to my room and sow the wet cloths they ask me"why is there wet cloths in your room" then I got really scared thinking what to tell them. I told them a lied to them. 

On the next momma told me Byron to go buy groceries. When we got there we got the things we needed.When we had to go on line I told Byron we had to sign a paper that daddy would sign. Then Byron went to hid in the comic until I had to sign witch mead me really nerves because Byron told me it's for poor people. That is everything went wrong for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment